This workshop, developed at Stanford University, can help anyone who lives with an ongoing health conditions such as arthritis; diabetes; and heart, breathing or back problems. You will learn how to work with your doctor and manage your symptoms.
Take charge of your health and design your own self-management program.
- How to work with your doctor
- How to manage your symptoms
- New ways of problem solving
- How to set realistic weekly goals
- Communication skills
- Relaxation techniques
- Tips for eating well
- Use of community resources
- How to manage and understand medications
- How to manage emotions
A $20 Target gift card will be given to those who complete the class. Incentives provided by Monterey County CA4HEALTH Initiative.