Partners in Caring
Partners in Caring was created to recognize and thank donors to Community Hospital Foundation for their generous philanthropic support.
Donors who participate in Partners in Caring receive personalized attention from foundation staff if they are hospitalized. The Partners in Caring office at the hospital is available to them and may serve as a business center resource or a quiet refuge, depending on their needs.
Partners in Caring benefits while in the hospital include:
- Assistance from our nurse liaison for coordination of care
- Assistance with physician referrals and scheduling of clinical services
- Daily newspaper or other preferred publication
- Amenity bag
- Access to the hospital’s Partners in Caring office, which includes a business center and lounge
- Personal assistance in accessing hospital and community health-related programs and services
Other benefits include:
- Access to a foundation representative 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Annual complimentary flu shot (as available)
- Free subscription to the Harvard Health Letter
- Special mailings including the white paper series from Community Hospital’s president and CEO, Dr. Steven Packer
For more information on becoming a Partners in Caring member, please contact us at (831) 625-4506.