Partners in Caring
Partners in Caring was created to recognize and thank loyal donors to Montage Health for their generous philanthropic support. Upon arrival to the hospital for emergency care, an outpatient procedure or admission, a senior member of the Development office is on call 24/7. Our nurse liaison, with more than 30 years of experience, serves as a resource. She can offer guidance in navigating one’s healthcare in or out of the hospital and assist with physician referrals.
Additionally, the Partners in Caring office at the hospital is available to donors in the program and may serve as a business center resource or a quiet refuge, depending on their needs.
The Partner’s in Caring program is designed for those who have notified us that they have included Montage Health in their estate plan, have cumulative giving of $50,000 or more, or make a 5-year pledge of $50,000 or more.
Partners in Caring benefits while in the hospital include:
- Assistance from our nurse liaison for coordination of care
- Assistance with physician referrals and scheduling of clinical services
- Access to the hospital’s Partners in Caring office, which includes a business center and lounge
- Personal assistance in accessing hospital and community health-related programs and services
Outside hospital benefits include:
- Access to a foundation representative 7 days a week, 24 hours a day when admitted to the hospital
- Annual complimentary flu shot (as available)
- Free subscription to the Harvard Health Letter
- Special mailings including the white paper series from Community Hospital’s president and CEO, Dr. Steven Packer
For more information on becoming a Partners in Caring member, please contact us at (831) 658-3630.