Prevention, screening, and education services
Identify the key health risks in your workforce and create a customized health and wellness program. Our prevention professionals offer educational and motivational services for groups in corporate and private settings that teach and inspire. Our team can show your employees how to change their lifestyles to make them happier, healthier, and more productive.
- We can provide a speaker to come to your site to speak during lunch on a customized topic of your choice. These topics also can be identified through the Group Health Report.
On-site exercise challenges and fitness programs
- Various strategies can be used to develop an optimal exercise challenge program at your work site that will increase morale and productivity. We can also arrange to have our fitness experts from the PWC come on-site and provide fitness programs.
- Our quarterly Healthy Happenings guide describes our wealth of health and wellness classes and services. Included is a list of support groups that meet throughout the year.
- Get answers to your personal health questions using our online Wellness Tools.
- Use calculators to find your ideal weight, nutritional needs, BMI, fitness goals, sleepiness scale, etc.
- Help us help you. History has proven that people who make good health decisions have better health and lower healthcare costs.
- We will also come to your site and teach your employees in Spanish or English on how to best use their self-help book.
Intervention programs - Call for pricing
For more information, please email our Corporate Relations Specialist Gene Fischer or call (831) 622-2718.