Directions to Sleep Disorders Center
The center is at 2 Ragsdale Drive, in Ryan Ranch, off of the Salinas-Monterey Highway (Highway 68).
- ENTER RYAN RANCH BY USING THE RAGSDALE DRIVE ENTRANCE ON HIGHWAY 68 (located between Canyon Del Rey Boulevard and York Road). If you’re coming from Salinas, turn right onto Ragsdale; if you’re coming from Monterey, turn left.
- When safe, get in the left lane.
- Continue until you get to the stop sign. This is where Ragsdale Drive splits into Upper Ragsdale and Lower Ragsdale.
- Continue going straight onto Upper Ragsdale Drive.
- THE SECOND DRIVEWAY ON YOUR RIGHT is the entrance to Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula's Ryan Ranch Outpatient Campus, West Entrance.
- Turn into this driveway; do not turn into any other driveway or parking area, drive until you enter the circular area between the two buildings (follow signs for the SLEEP CENTER).
- LOOK FOR THE ENTRANCE TO THE LIGHTED PARKING GARAGE UNDER BUILDING “D”.
Please park as close as possible to the elevator on the right side once you enter the garage (on the other side of the vending machines). Once in the elevator, push the button marked “2”. Upon exiting the elevator, turn to your left. Our entrance is at the end of the hall. Please press the button on the call box outside the door to the Sleep Disorders Center. If there is no answer, please use the telephone in the hallway behind you to dial 7210.
View a campus map of Ryan Ranch.
Note: If you are going to the Sleep Disorders Center at night for a sleep test, please refer to these instructions on entering the secured building.