Social Media Contest
1. TO ENTER the Win an Apple Watch Sport contest(the“Contest”) go to [http://woobox.com/rnvx4n]. Input your e-mail, name, and phone number and select “Enter”. Each of the following actions will give you an additional entry into the contest to increase your chances of winning: post on your Facebook wall about the contest, invite your Facebook friends to participate in the contest or share a tweet on Twitter. Your post or tweet must include “@chompmonterey” and a link to the contest. Proposed text is provided through the contest platform. (Note: You will need to create a Twitter account if you don’t already have one. Membership on Twitter is free, and registration for Twitter can be obtained by logging on to www.twitter.com (the “Twitter website”) and following the on-screen instructions to open an account). Entrants may discontinue following @chompmonterey, or“liking” CHOMP on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/chompmonterey)after the completion of the notification, eligibility verification and prize fulfillment procedures outlined in these Rules. Any entry post or tweet that does not follow the above format will be discarded and will not be eligible for entry in this Contest. Incorrect and/or incomplete entry posts or tweets received outside the applicable Contest Period, and/or entry posts or tweets that contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Contest Sponsors wish to associate (all as determined by Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion)will be void. All entry tweets must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at www.twitter.com. By following @chompmonterey and sending your Entry Tweets you agree to these official rules and regulations (the “Rules”). Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and will automatically result in disqualification. All entries are subject to verification. One entry is attained by entering the contest filling out the form. A second entry would be attained by posting on your Facebook wall about the contest using a link to contest and @chompmonterey in your post, or tweeting about the contest with a link to the contest and using @chompmonterey in your tweet. In the event of a dispute, entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the Twitter account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to a Twitter account by www.twitter.com. An entrant/Follower may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the selected Entry Tweet. All entries become the property of Contest Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Creating multiple Twitter accounts in order to exceed the limits on entries permitted by these Rules may result in the disqualification of such entries from such accounts. Important note: If your Twitter account is set to “protected mode”, your Entry Tweets and/or responses may not be visible in CHOMP’s inbox and may not thus be received by the Contest Sponsors unless you previously consented to permit CHOMP to see your Entry Tweet and/or responses.
2. The names of all prize winners will be notified by a direct response to your Twitter handle and/or e-mail.
3. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter (CHOMP) accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value following the commencement date of the competition.
4. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
5. Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process including if an automated entry or voting mechanism is used.
6. Promoter reserves the right to contact entrants via e-mail about the contest and future contests.
7. Each winner is responsible for any tax implication arising from winning a prize.
8. In the event of any prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 weeks of the winner’s name being posted on the website, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the unclaimed prize to the next best Eligible Entrant determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, their related entities and their officers, employees and agents, exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Contest , including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c)any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prizes; and/or (g) participation in the Contest.
10. If the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, considers an entry is in violation of any laws, the Promoter may report the entrant to the appropriate law enforcement authority and the entrant will have no claim against the Promoter, including for any loss or damage it may suffer as a result.
11. All entries will be the property of the Promoter and maybe used by the Promoter in advertising the Promoter’s products and services. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
12. Where the prize is awarded in the form of a gift card, the Promoter will not be liable for any gift card that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the gift card is subject to the terms and conditions specified on the gift card.
13. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
One Apple Watch Sport 38 mm will be awarded. Color of watch will be black. Value of the prize, including product, tax, and shipping, not to exceed $400. Delivery timing of the Apple Watch Sport 38 mm will be subject to manufacturer availability. Data plans, accessories, apps, and other options are not included.
We, the Promoter treat the privacy of our visitors with the greatest importance. This policy details the measures we take to preserve and safely guard your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
1. Information Collection
Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
1.1 Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
1.2 Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
1.3 Data offered by form fills on our site, like a contest entry, registration or purchase.
We may occasionally collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site.
Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.
Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
3. Your information and how it is used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
3.1 At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfill that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, when consent has been provided.
3.2 Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
3.3 We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
3.4 Information about CHOMP services may be communicated to you.
3.5 We may also use your information or allow a third party use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use.
3.6 You can be contacted by our website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications you have granted.
3.7 An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us or third parties, regarding data we may collect.
3.8 Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
4. Storage of Personal Data
4.1 Your information is stored on servers where the data is in plain text. The database is secured and protected.
4.2 Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
4.3 As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
5. Information Sharing
5.1 If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
5.2 Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information:
5.2.1 A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
5.2.2 Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
5.2.3 To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
6. Third Party Links
7. Contacting Us
* All references to CHOMP means the Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula, a California nonprofit corporation.