Community Hospital must be a leader in the promotion of evidence-based health and wellness.
The Wellness Initiative will position the hospital to become a partner in healthcare choices across the continuum of care and create an opportunity to use preventive medicine to keep people healthy, avoiding more serious conditions.
Through the establishment of a wellness center, Community Hospital will assist individuals by providing a full scope of services and facilities, including:
- Safe, medically based physical conditioning and rehabilitation programs
- Preventive health education and support
- Well-trained and certified professionals
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Nutrition services
- Medical spa and alternative/integrative medicine
Learn more about the proposed wellness center features.
Wellness Center, 3D rendering of future site
We see this as an exciting and timely opportunity for bringing prevention, health, and wellness to our broader community.