TAKE CONTROL. One of every three adults in the United States has high blood pressure, increasing their risks of heart disease, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, and other health problems. Reduce your risks by learning to manage your blood pressure through diet, exercise, and stress management in our class, Taking control of your blood pressure.
Our clinical dietitians and nurses will help you:
- Learn to check your blood pressure and interpret the results
- Identify and make positive changes in your diet
- Develop an exercise plan that works for you
- Learn and practice stress-management techniques
- Become your own medical advocate