A supervised exercise program for people with chronic disease.
Get Fit. Get Healthy.
We can help.
Discover how you can manage health conditions through exercise by receiving evaluation, monitoring, and support.
The WellFit Rx program includes:
- Individual evaluation by clinical staff
- Individual training and orientation session with clinical exercise physiologist
- Specific exercise plan including guidelines for effective progression
- Clinical monitoring as needed (i.e. oxygen, blood pressure, heart rate/rhythm)
- Four weeks of supervised exercise in a small group (choose either two or three times a week)
- Support and recommendations on how to continue exercise independently