We are so thankful for the outpouring of support for donations to assist our staff and patients. While we would love to accept all items, regulations require that we can only receive certain items.
Now accepting sewn, cloth masks
Community Hospital is now accepting sewn, cloth masks. We do not have a required pattern or fabric, but they should be similar to the one recommended by the CDC, and they should be washable. Professional-looking fabrics are appreciated.
These masks will be used by healthcare workers who are not providing direct patient care, but are not always able to maintain a distance of 6 feet or more due to their job.
- Masks may be dropped off from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday at the hospital’s Cancer Center entrance, and you do not have to leave your car.
- After driving onto the hospital property, turn left at the second intersection, and then make the first right turn. The Cancer Center entrance will be on the right and a valet will be at the door to take your masks.
Thank you for helping protect our staff.
- Sewn, cloth masks (see above)
- Unopened boxes of hospital grade N-95 masks, surgical masks, and gowns
- Cloth surgical caps
- Food sealed and in commercial packaging (i.e. Girl Scout Cookies, Clif bars, etc.)
- Appropriately packaged food that has been made in a commercial kitchen by a known/local source
We cannot accept
- Single masks
- Opened boxes of any type of masks
- Flowers from a yard
- Gloves of any kind
- Homemade food
All donations should be dropped off with the valet at the Cancer Center entrance.
Should you want to contribute funds to the hospital, please visit Montage Health Foundation.
Send a gift
Although we are no longer allowing visitors to Community Hospital (except in very limited circumstances), you can keep connected to a loved one by phone or with a card, flowers, or gift.
Many people have asked how they can help. Community members may consider sending flowers to an anonymous patient since visitors are restricted at this time. For those interested, please call the gift shop at (831) 625-4823. Also, anyone is welcome to send E-cards to anonymous patients by using the link above.
If you have any questions about your donation, please contact Montage Health Foundation at (831) 658-3630 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your great support of Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.