If you need care, don't delay, especially...
- When you suspect you’re having a heart attack or stroke
- When you are seriously or critically ill
- When you normally wouldn’t have given a second thought about going to the ED
One of the disheartening fallouts from COVID-19 is that we are seeing some patients put off their emergency care because of fear about COVID-19 at hospitals.
We want you to know:
- If we have a patient with COVID-19 or who is awaiting test results, they are separated from other patients
- We have resources that can help members of our community get the care they need or get help assessing their health situation — MoGo Urgent Care clinics in Monterey and Marina, eVisits, and telehealth video visits.
Please don’t delay the treatment you might need. And please don’t be afraid — your safety always has been, and still is, our top priority.