We understand that the healthcare industry in the U.S. is buzzing about the implementation of ICD-10-CM/PCS deadline approaching us on October 1, 2015. We also understand that there is a lot to know and do. But rest assured, CHOMP is actively engaged and we want to make sure your journey is clearly mapped out.
CMS ICD10 Website
CMS ICD10 Intro
CMS ICD10 FAQ
CHOMP Medical Staff: Additional training videos by specialty are available for physicians via iCHOMP.
Physician Office Staff Training:
World Health Organization ICD-10 Interactive Self Learning Tool (Free)
Additional industry ICD-10 resources:
- ICD10Data.com (ICD9/ICD10 Look-up Codes Conversion)
- CMS (Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- AHIMA (The American Health Information Management Association)
- AMA (American Medical Association)
- AAPC (for physician practices)
- Healthcare IT News (3M-ICD10Watch)
- MGMA (Medical Group Management Association)
For additional information on CHOMP ICD10 Readiness Plan, please feel free to contact:
Todd Smith, business informatics manager & ICD10 project manager Business Development & Contracting
By the way, ICD-11 still is on the way – the 11th revision of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11) is due by 2018 and is not expected to be ready for United States till after 2020!
Get more information from the World Health Organization (WHO).