Life Connections is a FREE employee benefit offered by Community Hospital to members of the employee healthcare plan (including spouses, registered domestic partners, and adult children). It is a specialized program available at NO COST to help people with chronic conditions. Those who qualify, can take advantage of waived co-payments for certain condition-related prescription drugs and supplies.
Improve your health and enroll today, the program offers these benefits:
- Personalized health coaching with clinicians who specialize in condition management
- Health education customized to meet your needs
- Waived co-payments for certain condition-related prescription drugs and supplies
- Reimbursement for certain diabetes-related supplies
Some eligibility and participation requirements apply.
Conditions we can help you manage:
- Lipids (high cholesterol/triglycerides)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
Living with a chronic condition can sometimes be challenging.
Classes offer education about:
- The Basics - How chronic conditions affect your body
- Why nutrition, lifestyle, medication, and preventive screenings play a critical role
- How to live healthy, prevent complications, and improve your numbers
- Developing an action plan designed around eating healthy, managing stress, and moving more