Community Hospital offers a patient advocate that can help with these issues:
- Works with patients with complex billing issues
- Works with patients to identify state and federal financial assistance programs
- Assists patients in completing applications for financial assistance
- Works with patients on a personalized repayment plan if they do not qualify for assistance programs
- Is the liaison between the patient and the doctor's office to assist in understanding the hospital's billing process
- Works to improve communication between patients and the hospital by participating in educational events in the community
For more information or assistance, please contact Angela Cadena at (831) 658-3900.