Medical Fitness Program
Discover how you can manage health conditions through exercise after receiving an evaluation and personal exercise plan.
During this one-month program, you will receive:
- Individual evaluation by clinical staff, including medical/exercise history and personal goals
- Exercise training and supervision with a clinical exercise physiologist for all levels
- Clinical monitoring as needed (i.e. oxygen, blood pressure, heart rate/rhythm)
- Support and recommendations on how to continue exercise independently
At completion, participants will have a specific, safe, and progressive exercise plan tailored to their health conditions and personal goals.
- $85 individual assessment
- $225 exercise training (choose one option after assessment)
OPTION 1: 3 personal training sessions
OPTION 2: 1 month of small group classes (up to 8 classes)
Self-pay only. Insurance does not cover this program.