Rehabilitation outpatient therapy process
*You must have a referral from your doctor for treatment with our therapists. Engaging in outpatient therapy does not include a membership to MWC.
Schedule an appointment: Call (831) 883-5640, option 1.
Complete the patient intake form. (English) (en español)
Come in for your first appointment. Get driving directions.
Your first appointment: What to expect:
- Meet with Patient Access for account set up. (15-20 minutes)
- Complete the patient intake form if you have not already completed it. (15 minutes)
- Therapist evaluation: A therapist will match your needs to the appropriate therapist's skill-set. (1 hour) Your initial evaluation will be performed in a private treatment room.
- Review treatment options: After your evaluation, the therapist will present their findings and treatment options, work with you to establish goals and set time frames for your therapy sessions, and submit your treatment plan to your physician for approval.
- Treatment could include cardio and weight machines, gait and balance training, and warm-water pool aquatic therapy. Future treatment that requires a private setting will be performed in a private treatment room.
- Schedule return visits.