About the Auxiliary
Founded in 1955 by eight community-minded women, the Auxiliary has grown to include more than 450 volunteers. Since its inception, 4 million hours of service have been donated by our volunteers.
Auxiliary volunteers are caring people who offer their time to help others and whose efforts enhance the quality of our hospital's healthcare. As part of the total healthcare team, they provide services that supplement those of the medical and paramedical staffs.
As a member of this dedicated group of hospital volunteers, you surely will find personal satisfaction and rewards from giving yourself toward meeting the needs of others.
The mission of the Auxiliary is to enhance, through volunteer efforts, the quality of service given for the comfort, care, and well-being of patients and the related needs of their families, visitors, staff, and the community at large.
Board of Directors
- President: Jane Durant-Jones
- Vice Pres. Auxiliary Services: Diana Busman
- Vice Pres. Membership: Catherine Smith
- Secretary: Frances Spradlin
- Treasurer: Chuck Wash
- Information Technology Dir.: Gary Spradlin
- Junior Volunteer Director: Jean Kane
- Nominating Director: JoDee Krebs
- Program Director: Mary Young
- Public Information Director: Dave Tubman
- Past President/Parliamentarian: Jean Kane
- Emeritus Director: Roy Lorenz